Calm your baby the natural way with Camilia
Use for a variety of symptoms
Camilia relieves teething pain and other associated minor symptoms:
• Painful and swollen gums
• Mild fever
• Digestive disorders
• Sterile single-dose containers (no preservatives)
• No lactose, no sugar, no alcohol
• Neutral taste
Easy to use
• Single-dose containers, easy to carry
• Ease of administration: 1 single-dose container, 2 to 3 times a day.
• For babies and toddlers aged from 1 month up to 2 years and children aged from 2 years up to 6 years
If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days, a doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the relief of teething pain and other minor symptoms associated with teething in babies and toddlers. Camilia Oral Solution contains Chamomilla vulgaris 9c, Phytolacca decandra 5c and Rheum 5c. Always read the label.