Healthcare, Medicines and Pain Advice
Pharmacists are highly trained in recognising symptoms of disease and where appropriate, recommending either treatment or referral to your doctor.
At each Alphega Pharmacy they are also available to answer any queries you have concerning your medication and can tell you which counter medicines are safe to take with any existing medication. Each Pharmacist specialises in the knowledge of medicines, dosages, interactions and how medicines act on the body.
You can talk to your Pharmacist in confidence, even about the most personal symptoms and you do not need to make an appointment.
Most Alphega Pharmacy pharmacies now have a private consultation area where patients can discuss issues with pharmacy staff without being overheard by other members of the public.
|Pharmacy Locator: Pharmacy near me|
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service
- Prescription Delivery Service
- Repeat Prescription Service
- Allergy Screening Service
- Asthma Check Service
- Blood Pressure Check Service
- Diabetes Risk Awareness Service
- Dispensing for Care Homes
- Drink Awareness Service
- Drug User Services
- Emergency Contraception Service
- Flu Vaccination Service
- Healthcare, Medicines and Pain Advice
- Healthy Heart Service
- Local & Specific NHS Services
- Medicines Use Review Service (England and Wales only)
- Minor Ailments Service (Scotland only)
- Mole Screening Service
- Monitored Dosage Systems
- Out of Hours Pharmacy Services
- New Medicine Service (England only)
- Stoma Service
- Stop Smoking Service
- Weight Loss Support Service