*This service may or may not be funded by the NHS and varies by locality.*
Alphega Pharmacy can provide a wide range of ostomy products and services**.
What does the service include?
Participating pharmacies offer a flange cutting service, where necessary.
We can provide you with disposal bags and wipes with every supply.
By working with our wholesale distributor and specialist contractors, we will ensure we stock a wide range of ostomy products.
Many of our pharmacies are fitted with private consultation rooms, allowing you to discuss any concerns or questions you may have with a member of the team in a private surrounding.
All the members of our team are trained to deal with prescription requests and provide advice
and support in a confidential and private atmosphere.
Some pharmacies are also able to deliver the appliances to your home. Please ask your Pharmacist for more details
** The specific services described above may vary by Pharmacy. You can find the nearest Alphega Pharmacy providing the Stoma Service by using the Pharmacy Locator
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service
- Prescription Delivery Service
- Repeat Prescription Service
- Allergy Screening Service
- Asthma Check Service
- Blood Pressure Check Service
- Children's Health Service
- Diabetes Risk Awareness Service
- Dispensing for Care Homes
- Drink Awareness Service
- Drug User Services
- Emergency Contraception Service
- Fatigue Testing
- Flu Vaccination Service
- Healthcare, Medicines and Pain Advice
- Healthy Heart Service
- Local & Specific NHS Services
- Lung Age
- Medicines Use Review Service (England and Wales only)
- Meningitis B Vaccination
- Men's Health Service
- Minor Ailments Service (Scotland only)
- Mole Screening Service
- Monitored Dosage Systems
- New Medicine Service (England only)
- Stoma Service
- Stop Smoking Service
- Weight Loss Support Service
- 24 Hour & Out of Hours Pharmacy Services